October 3, 2012

Why Not.......It's Wednesday #3

Each day I see more homes decorated for Halloween.  It's one of my favorite times of the year.  I read that people spend more money decorating for Halloween then any other holiday besides Christmas.  It makes me want to have an awesome Halloween party.  The kind where your home looks haunted and scary appetizers and festive drinks are served.   Here are some snapshots of rooms that I would use as inspiration.   Has anyone thrown a Halloween party - don't be afraid to tell.


via hometrendesign.com


via darklinks.com


via garden.org




3 comments:

  1. Kris @ Red Door Design CompanyOctober 4, 2012 at 7:06 AM

    Can we see pictures of your home decorated for Halloween? I can only imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris @ Red Door Design CompanyOctober 4, 2012 at 7:07 AM

    Ps. Love the title font

    ReplyDelete