November 27, 2012

Collecting

Continuing with the Thanksgiving spirit, I'd like to say that I am grateful for many things about my mother.   Undoubtedly, I have inherited her enjoyment of collecting Westmoreland Milk Glass.    When I was younger I didn't think much of it when I would see her bring home a piece or two or three.  As I got older though I realized why I began to like it;  the pieces can stay out all year round, they go with any color decor, and they're versatile.  I become hooked.  At any estate sale, antique store, or even thrift store (the luckiest finds) my eyes go right towards the white glass.

Here's some background information as to why Westmoreland Milk Glass is so special.

So, I'm wondering if you too enjoy collecting something special?








PS   Here is a sampling of a few of my pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment